Dear U.P. State Fair Exhibitor,
Enclosed please find the 2022 Upper Peninsula State Fair Exhibitors Guide to Classes and Awards.
Please note 2022 Premium Book revisions as of U.P. State Fair Board Authority meeting May 20, 2022
- Department 14: The minimum age of exhibitors is 9 years old.
- Herdsmanship Criteria and Enforcement Procedure correction:
- 3rd warning- The Group or youth and their exhibits will be immediately released from the Fair and will lose all prize money or awards won.
NEW this year, there will be online registration available for the 2022 fair for all exhibitors (excluding Department 10, Poultry) at https://upperpsf.fairwire.com. There is also a free app titled ShoWorks Passport which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store for iPhones or the Google Play Store for Androids to make and track entries. Online registration will be available beginning May 20th. We encourage all exhibitors to utilize these new and easy tools to register their exhibits.
Please note the following concerning the online registration portal:
- All Junior Market Livestock Exhibitors are required to register their exhibits utilizing the online system. Photos of the exhibitor with their animals must be uploaded into the online portal to complete the registration by July 15th.
- All steer livestock exhibitors must upload their BVD paperwork through the online portal to complete their registration by July 15th.
- All equine exhibitors utilizing the online system will need to upload their Coggins to complete their registration by July 15th.
- Families may enter as ’Quick Group’ allowing all individuals to be entered separately within one payment cart.
- All Exhibitors will enter as a new exhibitor this year. A password will be established to allow you to go back into the system to review your entries or add classes.
- Be sure to purchase your weekly fair passes and pay any stall/pen fees due before check-out.
We look forward to seeing you at the Fair!