Dear U.P. State Fair Exhibitor,
Please find the link below for the 2023 Upper Peninsula State Fair Exhibitors Guide to Classes and Awards.
Online registration available for the 2023 fair for all exhibitors at https://upperpsf.fairwire.com. There is also a free app titled ShoWorks Passport which can be used to make and track entries. Online registration will be available beginning May 15th. We encourage all exhibitors to utilize these new and easy tools to register their exhibits.
Please note the following concerning the online registration portal:
- All Junior Market Livestock Exhibitors are required to register their exhibits utilizing the online system.
- Families may enter as ’Quick Group’ allowing all individuals to be entered separately within one payment cart.
- Junior Market Swine Exhibitors: Digital photo is due August 1st; send to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a photo is not recieved by this date, you will not have a picture on the screen during the sale. No Exceptions!
- Be sure to purchase your weekly fair passes and pay any stall/pen fees due before check-out.
We look forward to seeing you at the Fair!
RULE BOOK CORRECTIONS
- Department 3-Beef Cattle Open Show: Rule #3-Registered animals shall not be shown in division 9 classes.
- Department 29-Queen, Princess, Jr. Princess: Exhibitors can only win each division one time.
Dear U.P. State Fair Exhibitors,
Please be advised that for the 2024 U.P. State Fair we will NOT be mailing the fair books to previous exhibitors. The books will continue to be available online at the U.P. State Fair website.
The 2024 books will be available by May 20, 2024. If you are in need of a printed copy of the 2024 fair book you can e-mail email@example.com or call the fair office at 906-786-2192 ext.5419 and one can be printed for you to pick up at the fair office or sent if needed.
Thank you for your understanding.
U.P. State Fair Exhibitors Manager